Friday, September 17, 2010

Spider-ific!

Today, a spider started crawling on me while I was driving and I DIDN'T crash the car. It's true. Becoming a mother changes your instincts. =)

After calmly pulling the car over to the side of the road, I gently pushed the spider outside (with my flip-flop), all without screaming. As freaky as those things are, I can't bring myself to kill them...

When I started driving again, I noticed spider #2 chillin' on his web between the side-view mirror and door handle. I couldn't find a place to pull over and felt bad that this one might blow off in the wind and die.

There's my spider! Terrifying, isn't it =)

Luckily, he held on until I reached my destination and I made my husband safely remove him from my door handle! I almost gave the spider my car for keepsies...

~ Mrs. Ruthless

No comments:

Post a Comment